Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Keys Of Heaven ( Saint Peter )


"God works in mysterious way."

I'm not religious person, I never read the bible, I don't go to church or temple regularly, but it happened that all the symbols and all the information I need to know, what is truthful, free from any speculation comes to me naturally, in divine way, at the right time.

I would like to share with you one of the the mysterious stories that happened with me last year.
I had the key from already old house, it was stainless, 5 years old, very strong metal made key. One night I left it on the table near the kitchen as usual, but when I woke up in the morning, I found it broken, broken in two parts and standing on the table, so I could see the word it created "L". If you think in terms of science, it has no explanation for it, this key shouldn't  be  standing and shouldn't be broken.
When I look at "L"-shape, the first thought what jumped in my mind it was Love, L-Love, Love from Heaven. Then sometime later I visited Orthodox church, I felt the impulse to go there , and I was amazed when I knew that I came in the day when people and church celebrated the day of Saint Peter and Saint Paul. And on the icon inside of the church, Saint Peter is holding the keys.
This is how I learned about Saint Peter mission and his  keys of  Heaven.  It is a miracle, Divine guidance,  and I'm truly grateful for it !


No comments:

Post a Comment